Doing business in Mauritius is both easy and smooth and complies with best practices in terms of transparency, good governance and ethics. Mauritius is top ranked in Africa and 13th globally in the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business 2020 Report. In 2018, Mauritius again topped the list of African Countries in the Mo Ibrahim Index of Corporate Governance.
The open and business friendly economy of Mauritius combined with its modern infrastructures makes it an attractive place for investors.
That is how Mauritius has been ranked over the last two years: 1st in Africa
- World Economic Forum, Global Competitiveness Report 2019
- Heritage Foundation, Index of Economic Freedom 2018
- World Bank, Ease of Doing Business 2020
- World Economic Forum Global Competitiveness Report 2016-2017
- Forbes, Best Country for Business 2019
- Fraser Institute, Economic Freedom of the World 2019
- Mo Ibrahim Index of African Governance 2019
- Social Progress Report 2019
- Mercer’s 2019 Quality of Living Survey 2019