Doing business in Mauritius is both easy and smooth and complies with best practices in terms of transparency, good governance and ethics. Mauritius is top ranked in Africa and 49th globally in the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business 2016 Report. In 2016, Mauritius again topped the list of African Countries in the Mo Ibrahim Index of Corporate Governance.
The open and business friendly economy of Mauritius combined with its modern infrastructures makes it an attractive place for investors.
That is how Mauritius has been ranked over the last two years: 1st in Africa
- World Economic Forum, Global Competitiveness Report 2017/2018
- World Bank, Ease of Doing Business 2017
- Heritage Foundation, Index of Economic Freedom 2016
- World Bank, Ease of Doing Business 2016
- World Economic Forum Global Competitiveness Report 2016-2017
- Forbes, Best Country for Business 2016
- Fraser Institute, Economic Freedom of the World 2016
- Mo Ibrahim Index of African Governance 2016
- Social Progress Report 2016
- Global Information Technology Report 2016
- Global Innovation Index 2016