Enjoy a holiday in Mauritius this summer!
Mauritius is ranked as one of the top countries in the world for its response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the island prioritised for the tourism staff during the vaccine rollout to keep you as safe as possible. The island is opening in phases.
Vaccinated travellers can come and stay in one of our certified COVID-19 hotels, make the most of the facilities and relax on the beach. This is your own little bubble in paradise.
As from 15 July to 30 September opening for guests that have been vaccinated
- Enjoy a hotel holiday in a 4star of 5star certified COVID-19 safe hotel.
- Relax on the beach and use the hotel facilities. You will have a PCR test on your day of arrival, day 7 and day 14.
- After a negative PCR test on day 14, you are free to go and explore the island.
Mauritius is working towards a full reopening of the island from 1 October 2021 and onward.
Vaccinated visitors can enjoy an unrestricted stay in one of the island’s beautiful hotels and explore the Mauritius attractions throughout your holiday.
- Full opening of the island!
- Enjoy a stay in one of our beautiful hotels
- Freely explore our island and its attractions throughout your holiday
- You must present a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of departure to be allowed entry to the island
The brochure of Mauritius Re-opening Travel Protocol can be downloaded here.
Through our travel agent we can assist you with the hotel and flight bookings. We offer as well a number of value-added services to our clients wishing to move to Mauritius permanently or to hold a second home.
Do not wait any longer to get your plan into execution, contact us