Are you up-to-date with local payroll law? The recent changes in legislation governing company directorships? When, where and how to file annual reports?
It can be extremely difficult to manage legal and operational requirements. We are ready to help your company remain compliant with complex, diverse and ever-changing rules and regulations, to mitigate any risks to your success and help you control costs.
Our accounting team provides a comprehensive range of packages, ranging from a basic bookkeeping package to a full accounting package, and will assist you with choosing right one to suit your requirements and budget.
Our Accounting services include the following:
- Management reporting, including trial balance, profit & loss statement, income statement
- Cash management, including bank reconciliation, issuance of invoices and payment processing
- Preparation of financial statements – monthly, quarterly or yearly
- Preparation of financial summary
By outsourcing your company’s payroll processing function to us, you will be able to put more focus on your business and consequently engage in projects which will add value to your company.
Our team at Corporate Support Services can provide you with accurate and cost-effective payroll services which include:
- calculation of monthly payroll
- employer registration with the Mauritius Revenue Authority (MRA)
- calculation of statutory deductions like NPF/NFS, levy and the like
- issuance of pay slips
- ensure your company complies with all the payroll-related statutory requirements and obligations