Whether it’s to make a long-term commitment to philanthropic causes in general, or with a more specific objective in mind, many wealthy individuals like to structure their affairs to include a provision for philanthropy. We have extensive experience in establishing and administering various structures with philanthropic objectives, and provide trustees for many charities with a range of beneficiaries. These vary from private arrangements to structures that are closely connected to large public charities.
Our service offering includes:
- Clarifying and developing philanthropic goals
- Establishment of the philanthropic structure
- Liaising with external advisers and auditors
- Monitoring of the financial position of the charity and assessing long-term financial performance and sustainability
- Communication with regulators where required
- Liaising with co-funders and donors to achieve a consistent message and ensure that the work of the charity is well supported
- Value for money assessments and “payback” calculations
- Accounting and Administration services of the philanthropic structure
We invite you to contact us and learn more about how our team can help you evaluate alternative philanthropic solutions and allow you to focus on what matters most. We also encourage you to consult with your legal or tax advisor to ensure your charitable intentions are integrated into your wealth transfer plan.