- Tax-free dividends
- No capital gains tax
- Foreign tax credit of 80%
- Duty-free & VAT-free facilities for goods and equipment
- imported in Freeport zones
- Fiscal incentives / tax holidays (over 5 to 8 years) for several schemes
Mauritius is a very COVID-safe destination, where the right conditions for conducting business, investing, and working are in place. The island offers a high quality lifestyle. Mauritius has firmly established itself as a unique investment destination, with good fundamentals for growing wealth.
How much tax do I pay in Mauritius?
- Income tax (personal tax) 15%
- Corporate tax 15%
- Value-Added Tax (VAT) 15%
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR tax) 2% on book profits